The 2022 Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Freight Railroad Conference will be held on November 15th in the Madison area. This annual WisDOT event is in partnership with the Office of the Commissioner of Railroads and Wisconsin's railroads.
The 2021 Conference was held virtually on November 10.
- Wisconsin Connect 2050 Plan Update
- Chuck Wade, Director, Planning and Economic Development, WisDOT
Report on the Wisconsin Railroad Industry
Peter Kammer, Wisconsin Railroads Association
- WisDOT Passenger Rail Update
- Arun Rao, Railroads and Harbors, WisDOT
- Rate Setting, Demurrage, Transloading, and Industry Track Agreements
Transportation Economic Assistance (TEA) Program
- Dave Carlson, Economic Development, WisDOT
Grade Crossing State Action Plan (SAP)
- Kris Sommers, Railroads and Harbors, WisDOT
- Justin Scott, SRF Consulting Group
- Railroad Ownership Changes in Wisconsin