US 51 - Hurley - rest area 103
Hurley rest area
- Hurley, Iron County
- South of US 2/51 interchange, accessible from both directions
- GPS coordinates: N 46° 27.780' W 90° 11.729'
- 25 car and 8 truck parking stalls
- Women's and men's restrooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel/weather information
- Picnic area and tables
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
- Rest area opened in 1992.
- Mining history exhibit and murals inside building.
- Historical Artifacts Plaza with giant sundial located onsite.
- "Iron Mining in Wisconsin" Historical Marker located onsite.
- National Weather Service reporting station.
customer service center located onsite.