I-94 westbound - Johnson Creek - rest area 14
- West of Johnson Creek, Jefferson County
- Mile marker 263
- GPS coordinates: N 43° 05.171' W 88° 48.872'
Johnson Creek rest area
- 72 car and 30 truck parking stalls
- Women's and men's restrooms
- Family/assisted restroom
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel/weather information
- Telephones plus TTY
- Picnic shelters and tables
- Prairie demonstration plot and plaque
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
- Rest area opened in 1965.
- Truck Parking Information Management System (TPIMS)
- New building and enlarged site opened in 2001.
- Old "original" style building was located in front of the current building.
- "In Service To Their County" Historical Marker located on site.
- "94th Infantry Division" monument located on site.