Black River Falls rest area
- Near Black River Falls, Jackson County
- Mile marker 121 westbound
- GPS coordinates: N 44° 14.634' W 90° 43.932'
- 136 car and 43 truck parking stalls
- Men's and women's restrooms
- Family/assisted restroom
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel/weather info
- Telephones plus TTY
- Picnic area and tables
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
- Opened in 1998, consolidating two smaller westbound rest areas formerly located nearby.
Truck Parking Information Management System (TPIMS)
- Located on the site of the former Bell Mound scenic overlook.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- Bell Mound scenic overlook trail which includes a 550 foot long boardwalk.
- "Law Enforcement Officers Tribute" monument located on site.
- "Passenger Pigeon" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Highground Veterans Memorial" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Black River Valley" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Black River Falls Forest Fire" commemorative marker located on site.