- North of Westfield, Marquette County
- Mile marker 117 northbound
- GPS coordinates: N 43° 56.662' W 89° 29.055'
Westfield safety rest area
- 48 car and 30 truck parking stalls
- Men's and women's restrooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel/weather info
- Telephones plus TTY
- Picnic area and tables
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
- Opened in 1987.
- Built to serve northbound traffic when US 51 was expanded to four lanes.
- "Korean War" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Blue Star Memorial Highway" marker located on site.
- "Footprints in the Sands of Time" plaque and fossil rock located on site.