Support Services together with professional consultants and industry leaders offer an array of services to assist DBE contractors and professional services firms with Management and Technical Assistance, through one-on-one consultation tailored to meet your individual needs.
Contact Rosalind Roberson today to set up a one-on-one appointment.
Firms must be certified through WisDOT Unified Certification Program (UCP) for no cost assistance.
- Business plan development
- Financial planning
- Accounting systems
- Estimation and bidding
- Proposal writing
- Marketing and advertising your business
- Risk management
- Accessing important documents on the WisDOT website
- Bid Express Small Business Network
- Managing your business and employees
- Mobilization loan for working capital opportunities
Presented at the 2022 DBE Annual Workshop and Networking Summit:
Basic Plan Reading
- This session describes a step-by-step procedure to read, interpret and relate to a standard set of roadway plans. The session also discusses identifying and interpreting symbols used in a standard set of plans.
Post Contract Award
- In this workshop, prime contractors give a brief review of actions the contractor and subcontractor should take throughout the life of the project.
DBE Support Services Office
6150 W. Fond du Lac Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53218
Rosalind Roberson, DBE Support Services Coordinator
(414) 739-5095 mobile