WIS 32 - from approximately 4 Mile Road to County Line Road - village of Caledonia
View overview map
This resurfacing project excludes the recently reconstructed segment between 5 Mile Road and 6 Mile Road / WIS 31.
WisDOT is proposing to resurface three miles of WIS 32. Planned improvements include:
- Mill four inches of existing pavement – repave with four inches of asphaltic pavement
- Pave five-foot shoulders
- Re-dress gravel shoulder areas
- Update curb ramps at Martin Luther King Trail – Middle Road and WIS 32
- Install monotube signals at Middle Road and WIS 32
- Replacement of culvert pipes and inlets on the south end of the project
Construction is currently scheduled for 2026.
Traffic control in the 4-lane area (2-lanes in each direction) will be through the use of lane closures. In the 2-lane area, traffic control will be through the use of a flagging operation. Temporary driveway closures will be needed during milling and paving operations. The contractor will be required to give advanced notice. Most closures will be short term (meaning a few hours).
Do you have any comments or questions? We'd like to hear from you! Please feel free to reach out to the project representatives listed below.
Justin Suydam, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Dan Sellers, WisDOT Communications