View active Southeast projects (511 Wisconsin projects)
Go to 511 Wisconsin to view all projects under or scheduled for construction in 2018.
Southeast Region Design Projects and Studies
(Please note this is not an exhaustive list.)
I-41 (County Q-WIS 33) Bridge Maintenance, Menomonee Falls-Allenton - Washington County
I-43 North-South (Silver Spring Dr.-WIS 60) Glendale-Grafton - Milwaukee and Ozaukee counties
- I-94 East-West Corridor Study, Milwaukee - Milwaukee County
- I-894 Bridge Rehabilitations - Milwaukee County
- Pilgrim Road (County YY) and Capitol Drive (WIS 190) Bridge Rehabilitation, Brookfield - Waukesha County
- Regional Freeway System Reconstruction Study for Southeast Wisconsin
- WIS 20/83 Reconstruction, Waterford - Racine County
- WIS 32 (50th St. to 7th Ave.) Kenosha - Kenosha County
- WIS 32 and WIS 165 Intersection, Village of Pleasant Prairie - Kenosha County
- WIS 32 Resurfacing, Caledonia - Racine County
- WIS 50 Reconstruction Project, Pleasant Prairie-Kenosha - Kenosha County
- WIS 60 improvements, Jackson-Grafton - Ozaukee and Washington counties
- WIS 67, Dousman/Eagle - Waukesha County
- WIS 100 (Layton Avenue-Silver Spring Drive) Corridor Study, Wauwatosa - Milwaukee County
- WIS 164 (County Q-County E) Rehabilitation, Richfield/Polk - Washington County
- WIS 164 (I-94-WIS 175) Study, Slinger-Pewaukee - Washington and Waukesha counties
View other projects around the state under study or in design.
In This Together
Learn how WisDOT works with businesses located in work zones through the
In This Together program.
Michael Pyritz, WisDOT Southeast Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711