Make a DMV appointment here
Click above for driver licensing, commercial driver licensing or identification card (ID card) information and:
- Get a checklist of requirements
- Pre-fill any required application(s) (submit forms electronically, if eligible)
- Schedule an appointment
Schedule road test
Reschedule, cancel or verify your DMV appointment
What you need to make your appointment:
Note: These scheduling services may not be available on Sundays from 6 a.m.–9 a.m. due to regular system maintenance.
- Your driver license or ID card number, or your social security number
- Your date of birth
- Your zip code on file with the department
- An email address or cell phone number with texting is required in order to receive a confirmation and reminder of your appointment.