Fond du Lac County, Southwest (SW) of Fond du Lac (US 41/County VVV)
- 43.74936, -88.46952
- Locate this lot via a mobile device or in-vehicle mapping system: Copy and paste the coordinates above, or manually enter them into your device, and click Search.
- US 41, exit #97
- South on Hickory St.
- West on Rolling Meadows Dr./County VVV
- Lot on left
- Overnight and weekend parking is
- Maximum 1 week parking duration.
- No detached trailers.
- No trucks over 8,000 lbs.
- No vehicles for sale.
- Free parking
- Lighted lot
- 39 auto stalls, 2 handicap stalls
- All lots have handicap accessible parking stalls
- Bicycle rack (8 bicycles)
- Bicycle/pedestrian trail access
- Picnic area
- Information kiosk
- Close access to or near:
- Gas station
- Convenience store
- Multi-modal transportation
- Trail head for the Wild Goose State Trail including multimodal trail crossing of US 41 to the north
- Vehicle and trailer parking for snowmobile access to the Wild Goose State Trail
For more information about this lot or other Northeast Region lots contact:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office,