The WisDOT Motor Carrier Services Section offers this YouTube playlist of how-to videos to help you navigate through the online carrier registration system and forms, and comply with federal and state requirements.
WisCRS (Wisconsin Carrier Registration System) access
Your first step to doing business in Wisconsin!
- How to create and activate a WAMS (Wisconsin Web Access Management System) ID - view the video (4:10)
- How to complete the WisCRS Access Agreement - view the video (4:10)
Counter access for Motor Carrier and Oversize/Overweight Permit services
IRP (International Registration Plan)
- How to file a supplement or transfer of vehicle registration online - view the video (4:10)
- How to process an IRP renewal online - view the video (4:41)
IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement)
IRP and IFTA record keeping requirements - view the video (3:44)
Fuel receipt record keeping and reporting requirements – view the video (3:33)
Bulk fuel record keeping and reporting requirements – view the video (4:04)
- Check out the Motor Carrier playlist on WisDOT’s YouTube channel for more videos to help you run your business.
Questions about the content of this page: