Special transportation need trip permit

​Issued to motor carriers engaged in interstate or intrastate operations in instances of special transportation need such as response to storm damage and drought, including Wisconsin intrastate (base plated) vehicles as set forth in sec. 341.09(6) and 341.41(7), Stats.

View special need permit

Special transportation need trip permit (click to enlarge)

Related links:

Motor carrier registration

International registration plan (IRP) or International fuel tax agreement (IFTA)

Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Motor Carrier Services
P.O. Box 7979
Madison WI 53707-7979

envelopeEmail irp-ifta@dot.wi.gov
Phone (608) 266-9900