If you are a current or former member of one of eight Wisconsin National Guard units, you are eligible to receive one unit plate decal for your National Guard plates for a fee of $20.
- If you already have National Guard license plates and wish to obtain a decal only:
- Complete the vehicle information for the vehicle currently registered with National Guard plates on page 3 of the Wisconsin National Guard License Plates and Decals Information and Application
MV2929. No additional proof of eligibility is required.
- Select a unit decal on the application form.
- Mail the application with $20 decal fee to the address below.
- If you are applying for new National Guard license plates and wish to obtain a decal:
- Complete page 3 of the
MV2929. Include proof of eligibility.
- Select the unit decal on page 4 and include the $20 decal fee.
- Include $15 issuance or personalized plate fee and any registration or other fees due.
- If the vehicle is not titled in your name, include any other documents required to issue title and registration.
- Mail the completed application and fee to the address below.
115th Fighter Wing
128th Air Control Squadron
128th Air Refueling Wing
32nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team red Arrow
Joint Force Headquarters and 64th Troop Command Bucky
Volk Field Combat Readiness Training Center