- Region Staff Access
- Request region logon and password from
firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, email address, and phone number in your request. Regions requesting access for multiple users should submit one spreadsheet with requested information to the HCCI mailbox.
- Consultants Access
- Purchase subscription to Bid Express directly from Bid Express.
Bid Express User Guide
AASHTOWare ProjectTM Estimator
Assists the user in creating miscellaneous quantities plan sheets
Asphalt Price Map
- Asphalt Pricing Web Application - (Updated January 2023) Asphalt Pricing uses an ArcGIS analysis to develop a unit price model. The asphalt unit price model uses historic hot mix asphalt (HMA) pavement prices from recent projects with more than 1,300 TONS of total HMA. The unit prices are the combined HMA pavement prices for each contract. Bid prices were adjusted into current dollars using the Wisconsin DOT Chained Fisher Construction Cost Index and do not need to be inflated.
- Additional guidance for using Asphalt Pricing is found in the initial splash screen and in the information tab on the top right of the screen.
- Asphalt Pricing may be used with the asphalt estimating tool or Bid Express. This map can be used to find nearby counties with similar asphalt prices, and these counties can be used in the search criteria.
Similar projects tool
Similar projects tool - (Updated February 2023) The similar projects tool is an Excel file created and updated by Bureau of Project Development. This tool uses bid history that can be filtered by a variety of criteria. The results include mobilization percentages, traffic control costs, item class percentages for allowance items, and project information. This tool replaces the historical mobilization calculator. Instructions for using the similar projects tool is found within the similar project tool Excel file.
Major projects estimating tool
Cost estimating tool to assist in preparing accurate total project cost estimates from planning to 30% complete for major projects.
An example of a cost estimating tool to assist in preparing accurate total project cost estimates from 30% to 60% complete.
Cost estimating tool to assist in preparing accurate total project cost estimates for backbone projects.