AASHTOWare Project Estimator uses a catalog file which is maintained by WisDOT. This file contains the Standard Item List and bid history unit price information from previous lettings. The unit prices presented should be a starting point for creating the engineer estimate.
- The Estimator catalog is described, and available for download, on the AASHTOWare Project Knowledge Base site:
https://awpkb.dot.wi.gov/Content/precon/Estimator/LicenseInstallConfig.htm#EstCatalogFile. This catalog file can only be used in conjunction with the Estimator application. It is not intended for use by contractors.
- The Estimator catalog contains 3 years of item bid history information that can be used for pricing items.
- The catalog can only be viewed using Estimator software.
For more information contact:
- David Castleberg (608) 264-7606
- Annette Czerneski (715) 421-7319
- Adam Bleskacek (715) 833-5574
If you have general engineering and related services consultant contracting questions, contact
WisDOT's Contract Administration Unit.