When you purchase special Milwaukee Brewers license plates, your fees include an annual $25 donation that may be tax-deductible. The Southeast Wisconsin Professional Baseball Park District, which oversees Miller Park on behalf of the taxpayers of the five counties comprising the district, receives the extra $25, less a 2% licensing fee to Major League Baseball. All proceeds received by the district will be fully and solely dedicated to the retirement of the Miller Park stadium construction debt.
You may select from two plate designs:
- The Brewers current 'M' logo
- The Brewers retro "ball and glove" logo
Vehicles that qualify
- motor homes (annual registration only)
- motor trucks
- 4,500, 6,000 or 8,000 pounds gross weight including dual purpose farm and dual purpose motor home
- 12,000 pounds gross weight farm truck
When you request Milwaukee Brewers license plates, you pay
- $25 annual donation that goes to the Southeast Wisconsin Professional Baseball Park District (less MLB licensing fee). The donation may be deductible if you itemize your income tax returns.
- $15 issuance fee or an annual $15 personalized plate fee, if requested
- The regular registration fee for your vehicle, if your current plates expire within three months or you have no plates
- At each plate renewal, you will pay the $25 donation and the regular registration fee for non-personalized Milwaukee Brewers plates.
For more information, visit personalized and special plates FAQs.
How to apply
DMV customer service centers do not have Milwaukee Brewers license plates for immediate issue, but can process applications and the plates will be mailed. Temporary plates will be issued, if needed.
To apply for Milwaukee Brewers license plates by mail, please send the following items:
Make the check or money order payable to: Registration Fee Trust.Mail with payment to:
If the vehicle you wish to register with Milwaukee Brewers license plates is already titled in your name, send:
- A copy of your Certificate of Registration or show the complete vehicle description on the Milwaukee Brewers License Plates Information and Application MV4062
- $25 Milwaukee Brewers donation
- $15 issuance fee or $15 personalized plate fee
- The annual registration fee if the current plates expire within the next three months or you have no plates
- If the vehicle is not titled in your name, send:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Special Plates Unit
P.O. Box 7911
Madison WI 53707-7911
Personalized license plates
Personalizing your Milwaukee Brewers license plates is optional. A $15 personalized plate fee is required each year in addition to the $25 donation and regular annual registration fee. On the Milwaukee Brewers License Plates Information and Application MV4062, check which option you would like us to follow if your request is not available. Please allow an additional 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Visit Personalized plate search to find out if your choice for a personalized license plate is available. WisDOT may refuse to issue, or may recall after issuance, a request that may be offensive to good taste or decency, misleading or conflicts with any other license plate. For more information, visit personalized and special plates FAQs.
For more information: