WIS 60 from County P to Eagle Drive in the Village of Jackson, Washington County.
The existing pavement surface in the corridor is severely deteriorated and requires treatment to extend the service life of the roadway. Proposed improvements include:
- New HMA (Hot Mix Asphalt) pavement surface, new pavement markings, and signage
- Upgrade traffic signals at County P, Indistrial Drive and Jackson Drive
- Improve curb ramps to ADA standards
- Reconstruct WIS 60 at Eagle Drive intersection to a modern roundabout with HMA (Hot Mix Asphalt)
- Extending the existing 48-inch twin culvert pipes located on the north leg of Eagle Drive
- Installation of retaining wall at the northwest corner of the roundabout
Public Involvement Meeting
A virtual public involvement meeting was held in the summer of 2021. Please view the virtual public involvement meeting materials and exhibits below:
Construction is currently scheduled for 2024.
One-way traffic patterns in the eastbound direction with detour for westbound traffic, full roadway closure with detours and two-way traffic patterns under flagging operations.
Design phase -
Do you have any comments or questions? We'd like to hear from you! Please feel free to contact the project representatives below.
PE, WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Communications Manager, SE Region