Wisconsin law requires dealers and secured parties to electronically process many types of title and/or title/registration applications. Electronic processing is optional for all other types of businesses. Electronic processing offers numerous benefits, including automatic fee calculations, real time record updates, no need for writing checks, and immediate listing of liens.
Dealers and other 3rd party agents can now upload title and registration documents electronically, eliminating time and money in mailing paperwork to WisDOT.
You can choose to use department-maintained eMV PARTNER program, or one of several third-party processing options.
- Title/Registration, Lien, License Plate Renewal Processing
- Computerized Vehicle Registration (CVR)
- License Plate Renewal Processing
- National Financial Corporation (NFC)
- Title/Registration (WI Dealers only), Lien Processing
- License Plate Renewal Processing for Vehicle Fleet Customers
For more information: