WisDOT’s new title and registration processing system (eMV PARTNER) enhances both eMV11 and eMV Agent systems, as well as vendor systems. All organizations that process vehicle titles and registrations, including those that use a vendor to process, are required to sign up through the new
eMV PARTNER website.
Additional Resource Information:
- Dealers now have access to the Electronic Processing Audit Report
- eMV PARTNER Resources on how to:
- Financial Requirements
- Most organizations that electronically process license plate renewal transactions only are required to acquire a bond (MV2623) or Irrevocable Letter of Credit (MV2624) in the amount of $10,000. The selected financial requirement document will be generated and provided as part of the application process.
- Most organizations that electronically process title/registration and license plate renewal transactions are required to acquire a bond (MV2623) or Irrevocable Letter of Credit (MV2624) in the amount of $25,000. The selected financial requirement document will be generated and provided as part of the application process.
- eMV11 PARTNER Processing Resources (more coming soon):
- eMV Lien PARTNER Processing Resources:
- Error/Informational/Warning Messages
- Supporting Document Upload Procedure
(Note - transaction documents uploaded electronically should not be mailed into DOT for scanning)
- Inventory Ordering Procedure (Auto-Ordering/Sticker Reporting items effective 04-15-2021)
- PARTNER Press Newsletters
- Quarterly WI Dealer Training
- Organizations that process in eMV PARTNER or participate in the Automated Processing Partnership System (APPS) by processing with a vendor are required to acknowledge/abide by DMV's Program Standards, which are an extension of their contract with the state of Wisconsin.
- Program Standards
BVS-701 - Program Standards APPS (vendor system)
BVS-702 - Program Standards eMV PARTNER
Dealer & Agent Section
P.O. Box 7909
Madison, WI 53707-7909