WisDOT’s new title and registration processing system (eMV PARTNER) enhances both eMV11 and eMV Agent systems, as well as vendor systems. All organizations that process vehicle titles and registrations, including those that use a vendor to process, are required to sign up through the new eMV PARTNER website.
Additional Resource Information:
- eMV PARTNER Resources on how to:
- eMV11 PARTNER Processing Resources (more coming soon):
- eMV Lien PARTNER Processing Resources (more coming soon):
- Training Resource:
- Error/Informational/Warning Messages
- Inventory Ordering Procedure (inventory ordering option available on 9/17/20 in eMV PARTNER)
- PARTNER Press Newsletters
- Organizations that process in eMV PARTNER or participate in the Automated Processing Partnership System (APPS) by processing with a vendor are required to acknowledge/abide by DMV's Program Standards, which are an extension of their contract with the state of Wisconsin.
- Program Standards
BVS-701 - Program Standards APPS (vendor system)
BVS-702 - Program Standards eMV PARTNER
Dealer & Agent Section
P.O. Box 7909
Madison, WI 53707-7909