WisDOT's Design-Build Program is a collaborative contracting process that brings the engineering and construction industries together at the outset of a highway improvement project. Traditionally in Wisconsin, these processes have always been separated, where a designer plans the project and a construction company will then execute on those plans.
Current Design-Build Project
- US 45 1600-15-00/70
- County C – Gollnow Rd, WAUPACA/SHAWANO, NORTH CENTRAL
- Construction/replacement of 8 miles of pavement on US 45 west of Clintonville
- Questions and Answers
- Postings will occur each Friday
- Last day to submit questions is October 22, 2121
- Final posting will occur October 29, 2021
- Request For Qualification (RFQ)
SOQ in a fully searchable PDF format that is also not password-protected to: DOTDesignBuildSubmittals@dot.wi.gov
subject line must be as follows:
1600-15-00/70 -[Design-Builder name] SOQ - [Date]”
Maximum email size the Department can receive is 25 MB.
- If necessary, break the pdf into multiple emails to meet this requirement. If
multiple emails are used, they must be numbered sequentially in the subject
line (e.g., Project 1600-15-00/70 -[Design-Builder name] SOQ - [Date] - Email
[#] of [#]).
- Advertisement date October 4, 2021
- Submittal due date November 19, 2021, 9:00 AM