Southeast area highway real estate for sale or lease
Counties included: Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha
Featured properties/current advertisements
- 431 North 5th Street - WisDOT in cooperation with the City of Milwaukee is seeking creative and high quality proposals for a high profile development site at 431 North 5th Street. This large development site sits across from the Milwaukee Intermodal Station (MIS) and has great access to Downtown and the region by foot, bike, car, bus, train, and streetcar. New development on this site will benefitcorre from excellent visibility from the freeway, the 6th Street Viaduct, and the Menomonee River.
- Surplus property for sale - 244 and 298 E. Ryan Rd., Oak Creek (Milwaukee)
- Approximately 0.70 acres; zoned residential; asking $111,500
Surplus property for sale - Lakeshore Dr. (corner of Highway KR), Mt. Pleasant (Racine)
- Asking $21,500; approximately 0.29 acres
Surplus property for sale - N. 124th Street & W. Bradley Rd., Milwaukee
- Approximately 2.89 acres; asking $399,900
Surplus property for sale - S. Lakeshore Dr., Mt. Pleasant (Racine)
- Asking $28,900; approx. 0.35 acres
Surplus property information - For sale, approx. 2.66 acres commercial parcel in Milwaukee with Lake Michigan views. $13,900,000. View more information or contact Collier International, Lyle Landowski at (414) 278-6827. Updated 01/2018
Surplus property for sale - Approx. 1.290 acres residential parcel at southeast corner of 85th Street & Old Green Bay Rd. in Village of Pleasant Prairie (Kenosha); asking $83,900
More properties region is actively working to sell
These surplus parcels are currently being prepared for sale and will be sold at appraised value. For information regarding any of these parcels or to discuss acquiring, contact the regional property manager.
- Additional surplus land and buildings may be featured on this page as more properties become available for sale or lease; watch for updates and pay close attention to bid deadlines!
- Real estate listed for sale or lease and featured on these surplus land sale pages were chosen because of their appropriateness for advertising.
- These pages offer only a small sampling of WisDOT's current surplus real estate for sale or lease. These featured postings do not necessarily reflect the entire inventory of availability. Look for additional featured properties and current advertisements in other regions by viewing each of those pages (linked at left).
More information for this region
- Waukesha Office
WisDOT/Highway Real Estate
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798