Project location | Project overview | Schedule | Traffic impacts/detours | Status/phase | Contact information
WIS 133 (County VV to WIS 35), Cassville to Bloomington - Grant County
The pavement along WIS 133 is aged and deteriorated with rutting. Several of the culverts are deteriorated and at the end of their life cycle. Bridges are deteriorating and are in need of replacement.
- Mill and overlay pavement in project limits
- Replacement of guardrail and culverts where necessary
- Replacement of three bridges (Near County Road V and near WIS 35)
- October 2022 - Public Involvement
- April to October 2026 - Construction anticipated
Detour is expected to be utilized during construction, route is expected to be WIS 35 to WIS 81.
Chad Schroeder, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-9022