Project location |
Project overview | Public involvement | Schedule |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 140 (Bergen to Emerald Grove), Illinois State Line to the Village of Clinton - Rock County
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is developing preliminary plans for a reconstruction project on WIS 140. The 4-mile long project is located between the Illinois State Line and the Village of Clinton.
- Reconstruction of WIS 140 pavement structure
- Replacement of drainage culverts
- Replacement of existing guardrail
- Intersection Improvements to the intersections of E Tighe, County P, and Lakeshore.
- Construction of a roundabout at the 67/140 intersection
November 2020 - Virtual Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #1
- Construction in summer 2024
- Virtual Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) winter 2020/2021
Roadway will be closed to traffic and a signed detour route will be provided.
Chris Hazard, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800