Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 23 (County K to Elder Ridge Rd), Reedsburg - Sauk County
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) plans to improve this 8.12 mile section of WIS 23 near Reedsburg by resurfacing the existing asphalt pavement.
Additional improvements include:
- Upgrading guardrail
- Replacing deteriorated culverts
- Curb ramp upgrades, and water and sewer repairs will be made within the Village of Loganville
- The intersection of WIS 23 and Southridge Blvd will be upgraded with left turn lanes
- November 2021 - Public Involvement Meeting materials
- 2024 - Construction anticipated
Project will be constructed with single lane closures controlled by flaggers.
Paul Valenti, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-9022
Fax: (608) 785-9969