I-39 northbound/I-90 westbound - Beloit - rest area 22
Beloit rest area
- Beloit, Rock County
- Mile marker 187
- GPS coordinates: N 42° 30.150' W 88° 59.370'
- 71 car and 52 truck parking stalls
- Men's and women's restrooms
- Family/assisted restroom
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel and weather info
- Picnic area and tables
- Children's play area
- Prairie demonstration plot
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
- Original rest area opened in 1967.
- Truck Parking Information Management System (TPIMS)
- Old "Spired-hip" style building was located by current exit ramp.
- Specially designed building and enlarged site opened in 1997.
- Cut stone veneer and timber building exterior.
- 'Welcome to Wisconsin' signs for photo opportunities.
- Medal of Honor Wall, listing Wisconsin recipients, located on site.
- "The Medal Of Honor" Historical Marker located on site.
- "Black Hawk War" Historical Marker located on site.
Beloit Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center located on site.