Release date: January 5, 2022
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is seeking public input on proposed improvements to WIS 73, between WIS 44 North and WIS 23 South in Princeton, Green Lake County. Construction is currently scheduled for 2025 but could occur as early as summer 2024 in conjunction with a project at the
WIS 23/WIS 73/Pye Alley Road intersection.
Proposed improvements include:
- Removing and replacing 2 inches of asphalt along a 9.9-mile section of WIS 73
- Culvert replacements
- Guardrail replacement
During construction, WIS 73 will remain open using flagging operations. Access to residents and businesses along the project corridor will be maintained.
Some right of way acquisition may be required at culvert and guardrail replacement areas. Landowner rights information and maps are available on the
How to provide input:
The public is invited to review the
project website and provide input through Wednesday, February 2, 2022.
- Residents, property owners, and businesses in the area have been mailed a handout with a comment form that can be sent back to WisDOT.
- Submit comments using the
online comment form on the
- Questions and comments can be directed to WisDOT Project Manager Wendy Arneson at (715) 459-9789 or by email at
Wendy.Arneson@dot.wi.gov, or in writing to WisDOT North Central Region, 1681 Second Avenue South, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54495.
Deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind, and speech-disabled persons should contact the Wisconsin Relay Service by dialing 711.
For more information, contact:
Tegan Griffith, North Central Region Communication Manager
(715) 493-3710, email@example.com