June 19, 2018 Public Hearing
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region office held a hybrid public hearing on June 19, 2018 at UW - Fond du Lac, 400 University Drive, Fond du Lac, Wis. for the WIS 23 study Limited Scope Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement (LS SDEIS). Public comments will continue to be accepted through July 31, 2018.
- June 19, 2018, 6 to 8 p.m. UW - Fond du Lac campus.
October 12, 2017 Public Involvement Meeting (PIM)
- This PIM was held on Thursday, October 12, 5 to 7 p.m. on the UW - Fond du Lac campus
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Send comments via email to project staff.
- Mail comments to Bryan Lipke, WisDOT Northeast Region, 944 Vanderperren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304.
- Submit comments at public hearing.