This process is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and no special logon is required.
This system only accepts payments from a checking or savings account. Credit cards are not accepted.
Please note that this system is not available for the following:
- IFTA accounts for which a quarterly IFTA tax return has not been filed
- IRP accounts that have multiple fleets
- IRP accounts that have more than 99 unpaid payments due
- IRP accounts suspended due to federal out of service orders
- Revocations/suspensions due to bad payments (NSF check)
- IRP/IFTA audit invoices
If one of the above describes your account, all fees must be mailed to: Motor Carrier Services, P.O. Box 7979, Madison, WI 53707-7979.
- Enter your IFTA or IRP account number, and enter a security code provided.
- Review the payment due screen showing a breakdown of all amounts due for IFTA tax returns (including penalty and interest due), unpaid IRP credentials, unpaid IRP supplements and reinstatement fees.
- Enter your name, business address, email address, bank routing number and account number.
Once payment is accepted, a confirmation email is immediately sent to you stating that the payment has been received.
Questions about the content of this page: