Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 130 (US 14 to W Junction of County B), Lone Rock to WIS 154 - Richland County
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) plans to improve the pavement on this 6.0 mile section of WIS 130 from US 14 to the west junction of County B. The roadway needs improvement because the existing pavement is aged and deteriorated with patches, alligator and edge cracking.
- Mill and relay the existing pavement
- Overlay the asphalt base course with 3.5-inches of new asphalt pavement
- Minor structure work
- April 2023 - Public Input, new traffic impacts
- October 2022 - Public Input
- 2027 - Construction anticipated with possible advancement to 2026
The current alternative is to detour traffic on US 14, WIS 58 and WIS 154.
Nathan Schumaker, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-9022
Fax: (608) 785-9969