Photo Credit: Ryan Wisniewski
Location: Southeast Wisconsin, Dane County. North from County B on Lalor Road to Goodland Park Road.
Length: 2.3 miles
Bordered on either side by native prairie plants, including numerous stands of wild plum and scattered wild asparagus, R-19 crosses Swan and Murphy Creeks and borders the
Waubesa Wetlands State Natural Area. Set back in the evergreens along one side of the road is the William Lalor Farm, originally purchased from the government in 1846. The original deed was signed by President James Polk.