Vendors who are approved by WisDOT to be eligible bidders or plan holders and who want to remain confidential, will not appear on the lists of eligible bidders or plan holders on the HCCI website or
Bid Expresstm. It is the responsibility of the vendor to ensure that they have been approved as an eligible bidder before submitting a bid.
Vendors who choose to be confidential are still contractually obligated, as all eligible bidders are, that by submission of the bid, the bidder contractually commits to all applicable laws, regulations and procedures, including any coordination with subcontractors and DBE community.
- Mandatory pre-bid meeting
- Proposal 005:
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 10 a.m. at the Beloit Utilities and Engineering Facility, located at 2400 Springbrook Court, Beloit, WI 53511.
- An optional site visit will take place directly after the pre-bid meeting.
- No meeting minutes will be prepared. Issues discovered at the meeting will be handled by addendum.
- Proposal 019:
- Pre-Bid Requirements for Native American Hiring, see the special provisions, within the online proposal, for more information.
- Proposal 015: Workclass updated to correct class “AFK" (January 10, 2020)
Plans and Proposals (links directly to the ftp site to view plans and proposals for this letting)
Proposal status (report listing the status of each proposal in this letting)
Request to be an eligible bidder or plan holder (opens online proposal request application)
Addenda (-soi requires updated schedule of items from