The Department's Quality management program allows for product acceptance based on contractors' quality control (QC) testing when verified by the Department Quality Verification (QV). Program requirements are found in various department publications.
QMP Design Guidance
Control of Materials
Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) QMP specifications
Concrete QMP specifications
QMP Standardized Special Provisions
STSP files for proposal preparation using Base Aggregate and Nuclear Density STSP's.
QMP Construction Guidance
Project Special Provisions and Support
- Pavement Friction Surface Treatments
- Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement SHES Repair
- PCC Aggregate Optimized Gradation and Mix Design
- HMA Percent Within Limits
(Training has moved to LearnCenter)
- HMA Longitudinal Joint Density
GPS Machine Guidance
2018 Materials Training
2015 Independent Assurance
Highway Technician Certification Program
Deb Bischoff, P.E.
Date last edited: May 4, 2018