The Department's Quality management program allows for product acceptance based on contractors' quality control (QC) testing when verified by the Department Quality Verification (QV). Program requirements are found in various department publications.
QMP Design Guidance
Control of Materials
QMP Standard Specifications
QMP Standardized Special Provisions
STSP files for proposal preparation.
- Base Aggregate Dense 1 1/4-Inch Compaction
- Mill & Relay / Pulverize & Relay Compaction
- Base Aggregate Lab Location
- HMA Pavement Nuclear Density
- HMA Pavement Percent Within Limits (PWL)
- Optimized Aggregate Gradation Incentive
- Flexural Strength for Concrete Mix Design
QMP Construction Guidance
QMP Performance Tracking
Manual of Test Procedures
Project Special Provisions and Support
- Pavement Friction Surface Treatments
- HMA Percent Within Limits
GPS Machine Guidance
2022 Materials Training
The videos for this year’s training are on the Learn Center. Use one of the following links to register and access the training. Or, in the Learn Center, search for Material Quality Control.
Independent Assurance Program
Highway Technician Certification Program
BTS will be using a listserv to send updates. If you would like to be added to the listserv, please subscribe.
Questions about the content of this page:
Date last edited: September 25, 2023