The Department's Quality management program allows for product acceptance based on contractors' quality control (QC) testing when verified by the Department Quality Verification (QV). Program requirements are found in various department publications.
QMP Design Guidance
Control of Materials
QMP Standard Specifications
QMP Standardized Special Provisions
STSP files for proposal preparation.
- Base Aggregate Dense 1 1/4-Inch Compaction
- Mill & Relay / Pulverize & Relay Compaction
- Base Aggregate Lab Location
- HMA Pavement Nuclear Density
- HMA Pavement Percent Within Limits (PWL)
- Optimized Aggregate Gradation Incentive
- Flexural Strength for Concrete Mix Design
QMP Construction Guidance
QMP Performance Tracking
Project Special Provisions and Support
- Pavement Friction Surface Treatments
- PCC Aggregate Optimized Gradation and Mix Design
- HMA Percent Within Limits
- HMA Pilot Core Projects
GPS Machine Guidance
Independent Assurance Program
Highway Technician Certification Program
2021 Materials Training
BTS will be using a listserv to send updates. If you would like to be added to the listserv, please subscribe.
Deb Bischoff, P.E.
Date last edited: March 29, 2022