NOIs are due Wednesday, September 2, 2020, noon CT
No late submittals accepted
Firms on WisDOT's Roster of Eligible Engineering Consultants may register for the 2020 Construction Fair interviews by noon Wednesday, September 2, 2020. To register, please send a brief email with the firm's name, Region preferences and contact information to Consultant.Services@dot.wi.gov. A return confirmation email is required to complete the registration.
PDFs of the presentation and any supplemental information must be submitted to Consultant.Services@dot.wi.gov no later than
noon Thursday, September 10, 2020. The file naming conventions is:
WisDOT will provide interview call in information with confirmation of receipt of presentation materials.
Construction Fair interview notification and schedule (updated Sept. 2, 2020)
Construction Fair package list
Construction Fair questions and responses
Region package scopes of services
Map of all Consultant and WisDOT staffed projects
To submit and NOI for this solicitation please log into Masterworks.
Additional Masterworks information
|Notice of Interest (NOI) and solicitation packages published||August 12, 2020|
|Project questions due 8 a.m. CT||August 17, 2020|
|Questions and answers published||August 20, 2020|
|Updated WisDOT construction packages published||August 20, 2020|
|NOIs due noon CT||September 2, 2020|
|Interview schedule published||
|Construction fair interviews||September 15, 2020|
|Construction engineering services selections published||October 2020|
Include the home office of each construction leader in the first sentence of the Narrative for each construction leader.
- For Local Program projects, the Actual Cost plus Fixed Fee and Lump Sum basis of payment has been deleted from the solicitation and the following statement added:
- While the “Basis of Payment” section noted above lists two types, the Specific Rate Basis of Payment will be used for all contract services (prime and subconsultant). Any exceptions for services typically priced at cost per unit (such as traffic control or lab tests) will require WisDOT approval.
- For State Program projects, the department is offering two basis of payment options: 1) Specific Rate using individual rates and/or class rates where appropriate; or 2) Actual Cost plus Fixed Fee. Selected firms can express their preference to the Region’s consultant supervisor during negotiation.
- Package listings and scope information are current at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- Firms may be awarded projects not listed on their NOI form if WisDOT determines the firm's staff is qualified to perform services. If your firm is not interested in performing a project it was awarded, please notify the Region Consultant Services Supervisor as soon as possible.