Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Wisconsin Highway Research Program
Responses to clarifying questions
Timeline of Events
- November 30, 2022 - Requests for Proposals issued
- January 3, 2023 - Deadline for submission of clarifying questions (4:30 p.m. CT)
- January 18, 2023 - Responses to clarifying questions posted
- February 8, 2023 - Deadline for submissions of final proposals (4:30 p.m. CT)
- April 28, 2023 - Expected notification of proposal decisions.
Please scroll down for the link to view the proposal preparation guidelines and templates.
WisDOT accepts proposals from out of state.
Project guidance for the Wisconsin Highway Research Program
Administrative overview for researchers
Please view the
proposal preparation guidelines and templates.
Researcher information packet (revised 09/29/2022) for the Wisconsin Highway Research Program covers project administration activities including:
- Quarterly progress reports
- End date extensions
- Project close out requirements
- Report preparation requirements
To contact Research staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.