Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Wisconsin Highway Research Program
Responses to clarifying questions
Timeline of events
- November 19, 2021 - Requests for Proposals issued
- January 3, 2022 - Deadline for submission of clarifying questions (4:30 p.m. CT)
- January 14, 2022 - Responses to clarifying questions posted
- February 4, 2022 - Deadline for submissions of final proposals (4:30 p.m. CT)
- April 29, 2022 - Expected notification of proposal decisions
WisDOT accepts proposals from out of state.
Project guidance for the Wisconsin Highway Research Program
Administrative overview for researchers
Please view the
proposal preparation guidelines and templates.
Researcher information packet (revised 06/29/2022) for the Wisconsin Highway Research Program covers project administration activities including:
- Quarterly progress reports
- End date extensions
- Project close out requirements
- Report preparation requirements
To contact Research staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.