Businesses qualify for white arrow boards if:
- The facility must be open to the public.
- Lodging facilities must have three or more units that are available for less than 30-day rental period.
- Businesses have the appropriate operating licenses to receive, maintain, or renew a permit.
Qualifying businesses may include, but are not limited to:
- Animal shelters
- Athletic fields, facilities
- Country clubs
- Cruises, boats
- Golf courses
- Exhibition, exposition center
- Horseback riding
- Hotel, motel, bed and breakfast
Businesses that DO NOT qualify include:
- Animal hospitals or game farms
- Barber, beauty shops
- Clinics, health clubs, hospitals
- Post offices
- Private clubs
- Sales, retail, wholesale
$250 per sign